Step #6 Be Prepared

I am excited to bring my 100 day project (really a 90 day project) to life at a Spring Craft Festival this weekend. On Saturday May 22 from 9am - 3pm I will be set up at the Mathis House on Main Street in Toms River. I believe I will be in front on the horse shoe driveway of this beautiful Inn and tearoom. The new owner officially had a ribbon cutting in the beginning of May. As everything shut down last year during covid, she was a standout to me. She set up a farmers market in the back. At the time I was just doing drive thrus. I didn't like the thought of wearing a mask. So, she had a bunch of homemade masks in beautiful fabrics and I bought a beautiful one with roses. I am so glad I did, because we ended up having to wear masks for so long. I also bought some lunch and ate it in my car. I had been inside for a couple of weeks, and it really was reassuring there were some options open besides Wal-Mart and Target. I am looking forward to this, and hoping I can do something there for Christmas, too. I am pleased with my booth, and I can not explain how happy seeing everything all together in blue and white makes me. There should be about twenty vendors there, and a gift shop and tearoom inside. Everything in my booth will be $29.99 or less. I have been busy pricing each item, and looking forward to hearing people's reaction to my project. Quote: “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” –Walt Disney Song: Little Girl Blue Janis Joplin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project