Hello 2021

During this time of isolation and reflection, I am going to embrace and celebrate this little girl. I am not going to go on a diet, plan an excercise stragedy or change my lifestyle. I am simply going to go with the flow of my life, like a river. I am going to get on a big, comfortable floaty and jump in the river. Climb onto the floaty and hold on for dear life. I am going to put my head back and enjoy the ride. With my eyes wide open, so I can appreciate all the beauty that surrounds me. If I bump into any obstacles, I am going to take them as they come. I am not going to let anything stop me from the joy of a river ride. I am going to listen to music, soak in the sun, handle all of my problems, eat what makes me feel good (hopefully it will be more healthy) and breath in the good and take a big exhale of the bad. The time is right for appreciating how far of a ride I have been on. And, simply put, appreciate what I have accomplished. But, also nurture myself, so I can grow old with ease. I am sick of being afraid of what is around the bend. I am tired of knocking on wood. I am going to do my best to look forward to the future and stop being afraid of it. Hello, 2021. Onward! Quote of the day: I'm really quite simple. I plant flowers and watch them grow... I stay at home and watch the river flow. George Harrison Song of the day: Down to the River to Pray Allison Krause Thankful I was able to go to three shows during Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band's River tour and they played this song as the full stadiums would leave after the concert

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project