#5 Have Faith

Yesterday, I set out a plan of what I wanted to get done. And, it didn't turn out as planned. I am not so good at being home for a long legnth of time. I really do get stir crazy. This morning I updated my resume. I also applied for a job that looked promising. I get emails all the time. Most of them are for Amazon. Don't get me started. I am not a fan. But, anyway we can set out a path of what we want, but sometimes taking a step away can help you see what you need to do more clearly. We are about to have a week of summer weather before all the kids are out of school and the tourists arive. This is a dream come true. But, yesterday approaching it, I felt I can't really enjoy it without making some kind of effort in landing a job. So, it begins. Looking forward to seeing where my purpose path takes me. Quote: “If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.” –Latin Proverb Song of the Day: Sara Bareilles Once Upon Another Time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project