#13 This is a Giant Step.

I took one big giant step for Mother's Day. I decided to join a company with a compassion for women from all parts of the world. Mostly I did it to be able to buy from Artisans from all over the world. I miss traveling and going to Museum gift shops. I love the site of Trades of Hope because it shows videos of the artesans at work. And, you can see the workmanship that goes into each item. My party ends the end of May. I'll be having another one in October to celebrate my birthday. But, that's it for the year. I am so happy I have two parties booked in June. Thank you to those who have ordered. If you haven't, here's your chance. Press Here to be taken directly to the page to start shopping. Would you like to host a party now that we can meet face to face? It's a great way to buy a gift or treat yourself. All orders are shipped directly to the customer. Or better yet, think about becoming a partner. It feels good to be part of a group of kindred spirits, who step by step are making the world a better place. Quote of the Day: Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important things is not to stop questioning. ALBERT EINSTEIN Song of the Day: My City of Ruins Bruce Springsteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project