#11 Refresh

My meditation was really good this morning. Lots of talk of miracles, awe and wonder. As we start to venture outside of our homes we realize how miraculous, awe inspiring and wonderous the outside world is. We have had to make a lot of adjustments. And, I know I really wanted to experience life living inside the box. But, getting outside the box is where everything happens. We don't feel as safe, but in the long run, the chances we take are more then worth it. The start of summer is here, and it is nice to approach it refreshed. Looking forward to days of sunshine and warmth with cool breezes from the ocean. Every day I see a new music concert I would love to see. Tomorrow will be the last day we have to wear masks inside in New Jersey (as long as we are vaccinated). The forecast for the weekend is a rainy one. But, I still have a list a mile long of things to get done around the house. It has been a very dry May, so the ground needs a good soaking. Cheers to summer! Bring it on! Quote of the Day: Albert Einstein once said, “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." Song of the day: Counting on a Miracle Bruce Springsteen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project