Step #3 Don't Back Down

It's Sunday! I love to set goals and face a new week with determination. I have a week to get ready before the Arts and Crafts show at the Mathis House in Toms River. I am going to do a bunch of listings on Ebay. Right now, Ebay is real big on making offers. I haven't tried it, because I feel my prices are on the low side, from the research I do before I list. But, things have been slow, and I want to get moving before summer. I also will be working on Trades of Hope. I am going to make a commitment for a year, and I am off to a slow start. So, I am setting some goals and attending virtual workshops. The first one is Monday on "How to help the world from home". So, it is important to set goals, but more important is not to back down if you don't do as well as you planned. Take some time to renew and refresh and then get back at it! Last couple of weeks I spent a lot of time working on a link tree. It has all of my links if you don't follow me on instagram or pinterest, here are my links all in one place! Quote of the day: "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." Albert Einstein Song of the Day: "Don't Back Down" Tom Petty This is a performance of Bobby Bandiera opening a new venue in Fort Monmouth this weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project