Step #4 Find a Purpose Path

Mondays are the best day to set the course. Break through the gate. Get started. Get going. You are off to great things! It's an all new week just waiting to be filled. I am setting up my booth today in the house, to make sure I don't forget anything and see how functional it is. I will be sharing pictures all week. I am also watching two virtual calls on Trades of Hope today, to help get this business going. And, I just finished a "boot camp" for ebay selling yesterday. To tell the truth, it is a little hard to stay focused. But, my goal is to put the work in, and hope for some results in the coming weeks. Quote of the week: “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” —Pablo Picasso Song of the day: Brave Sara Bareilles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project