Rounding a Corner

What a week! I don't know if it was because I got the second shot of the vaccination or Spring weather, but I got a lot accomplished. Most of all one night I got a really good amount of quality sleep. I seem to be looking forward more, instead of behind me. I am really glad I didn't get a reaction from the shot and was able to see my son perform a sold out show at the Wonder Bar in Asbury Park, NJ. I put air in my bicycle tires, went for a few bicycle rides, got my oil changed in my car, got a new phone and traded in my old one, went for an eye exam and will get a pair of readers and one for distance while driving, and went to Atlantic City twice. I also signed up as a partner for Trades of Hope and ended my 100 day project at day 90. I don't feel bad ending it at day 90 and it could be why I got so much done last week. It doesn't really matter, and that is why I stopped. What does matter is that I have something productive to focus on. I am looking forward to be able to share a company started by women and for women. It is a fair trade company bringing jewelry, handbags, scarves and gifts made by artisans from all over the world. It is a great opportunity for so me to share with you a company you may have never known about. I love to buy something handmade when I travel. Wednesday is the first introduction party. I will be posting some sneek peeks on facebook and instagram. The party will be virtual in a group on facebook. I hope you can join me. I also set up a link tree with links to all my sites here: https://linktr.ee/greetingsfromgeralyn2020@gmail.com you can just press one of the buttons to get to any of my pages. Quote for the day: To improve the golden moment of opportunity, and catch the good that is within our reach, is the great art of life. Samuel Johnson. STILL my favorite quote, it just says it all and really helps me move forward Song of the day: It's Alright Jon Batiste Oscar winner for Soul for Disney (loved this movie and watched it the day it came out) This is the performance from American Idol last night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project