#7 Don't Break My Heart

I think by doing a daily practice of art, it shows you can put your heart into something you love. But, then when it comes to showing your art or selling it, it becomes a brave act of courage. It is where you can put yourself in a position of caring what others think or makes you vulnerable to rejection. Or it can make you happy, because it is well recieved with praise. No matter what, it is trusting yourself and your trueness to yourself. It is fascinting to say the least. It is something from time to time, I need to do. It quiets the voice inside me that continually says to try. I blame time, mostly for not doing it continually. But, also it is a big investment of time. After 90 days of it I questioned myself, "what are you doing or better yet, what are you going to do with all of this, now ?". So, it begins with my first show on Saturday. I am looking forward to getting back in front of people for the first time in 5 months, that is for sure. I am not going to care about the weather, it is what it is. I am going to enjoy conversation, whether it is negative or positive. And, most of all I am looking forward to having a big victorian bed and breakfast as a backdrop AND a really good lunch! Anything else will be icing on the cake. I would love to see you at the Mathis House 'Spring Fling, come join me! Quote: “Do one thing every day that scares you.” Eleanor Roosevelt Song of the day: Jackson Browne "My Cleaveland Heart"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project