#10 Open New Doors

There is a huge hindu temple made out of marble imported from Italy in New Jersey. I went there on Monday for the "Wow" factor and was disappointed it was closed. I will keep an eye out and really want to share pictures there sharing Trades of Hope. I am trying to stay as open minded as possible lately. And, the news is just making me crazy, especially the news from India. Trying to feel hopeful instead of hopeless is quite the challenge. I am glad I have joined as a partner in Trades of Hope. Because, at least I feel I can do something to contribute. For the next week there is a gold bracelet from India, when bought $3 will go to helping feed the Artisan group in India and with any extra needs they have to fight the spread of covid. Trades of Hopes raised a few thousand dollars to help earlier this month. Here is the link to my party: Hopefully you will see something to treat yourself or a gift. Happy Summer! Quote: Sadness is but a wall between two gardens. Kahlil Gibran Music: Better Days by Steven Van Zandt performed by Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes including Bobby Bandiera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project