Starting Somewhere

I have never had so much "Me" time in my life, and I like it. And, I am taking it! Some of the overwhelming feelings I am trying to overcome and push aside to let the power of joy into my life are guilt, fear and negativity. Truly the most influential and powerful way of doing this is through meditation. I don't sit cross legged and opened armed as I should. I just stay in bed after waking for about two hours and use free videos or if I am really lucky there is a free 21 day challenge on chopra. I was really sad Oprah and Deepak's ended their collaboration. But, sometimes better things arise, and that is Alicia Keys and Deepak! And today was all about finding joy! So, I hope to be sharing all I learn with this. And, it should be a lot and very powerful. You can find it here. It is absolutely free! I love the message each day with a quote and I love to write in the journal too. Quote of the Day: "You always had the power, my dear, you just had to learn it yourself" Glinda from the Wizard of Oz Song of the day: Superwoman by Alicia Keys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project