Let the Light Shine In

There is a little confusion about my new "job" with Trades of Hope. As much as facebook is a wonderful comminicator some things can get lost in translation. Trades of Hope is a direct selling company and through facebook I have been able to connect with those around the world. Which is pretty darn cool. And, something new to be able to do, since we can't really do face to face parties very soon. I tried having a "room" in our group Journey to Joy, and some had a hard time getting in. I had no idea what to expect, so it was fun figuring it all out. But, any way through this company I am able to share handcrafted jewelry, beaded, crocheted and handsewn animals, genuine leather handbags and hand dyed and handmade scarves and clothing. It is an opportuntity to help the unfortunate in places like Mexico, Vietnam, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Haiti, India, and even in Baltimore in US where the soap is made. I woke up "literally" one morning and had the urge to add some purpose to my artful journey, and I knew this company checked all the boxes already. I attended a party and really like the product, packaging, and knew the shipping was great. It is a mother's day present to me and a way I can do some good for others. A really strong feeling I am having coming out of isolation. I'll be hosting another party called: Momma Mia a Mother's Day after party. Where we can have a little "me" time in the midst of all we care for, as mothers and daughters. I also decided to donate all the proceeds to Homefront which I found in January at a Pop Up Art store in Hopewell, NJ. Not only do they supply housing, but they offer a huge Art Studio where the residents are encouraged to heal with arts and crafts. It feels great sharing all of this with you. I hope you can take a little time to do a little shopping for yourself or others. Already I have a friend who will be hosting a party to use to buy teacher's gifts. Here is the link to the party: https://tradesofhope.com/eventshare/P11821/?u=geralyngray TODAY is the last day for all of the 16 for $16 products. $2 of each of the key chains pictured in this post will go directly to the Artisans in India for Covid Relief. This is in addition for the what was paid to the Artisans for the key rings. They are made out genuine leather and sewn in India. India can use all the help they can get and are in a second wave, which is devastating. My song this week was inspired by a movie I watched yesterday called "Linda and the Mockingbirds" and the quote is attributed to Mexico also. Quote of the Day: "They tried to bury us, but they did not know we were seeds." Song of the Day: Linda Rondstadt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn3SeUTuyEY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project