#9 Carry On

Today I am getting in the car and driving somewhere. I need some WOW factor in my life. I am getting extremely bored. Having a purpose when you wake up in the morning is something I long for each morning. And, sorry to say my local walks and painting aren't cutting it, anymore. I am starting to struggle with where I feel more comfortable. And, I am very comfortable at home, a bit too comfortable. I know this is not good, so I am trying to fill the calender with not just road trips, but time with friends. It was really good to do the show at Mathis House on Saturday, but it was very hot. I struggled a lot with the question "What am I doing?. I think it is important to face our fears at the same time. But, going forward I am going to spend my time appreciating the work of others. I want to do a lot of museum road trips along with days on the beach. I will devote a day each week for a work search. It won't be easy to get the salary I need, and not work weekends. It will also take a long time to list the blue and white project on Ebay. Hope to share stories on instagram today with pictures of my venture! Quote of the day: In your life’s journey, there will be excitement and fulfillment, boredom and routine, and even the occasional train wreck… But when you have picked a dream that is bigger than you personally, that truly reflects the ideals that you cherish, and that can positively affect others, then you will always have another reason for carrying on. Pamela Melroy Song of the Day: Carry On Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project