Taking MY Time

This is a graphic from one of my antique scrapbooks I own. I took some time yesterday to look through a lot of my collections of vintage victorian scrap. I will share more this week. I am taking my time and each morning writing down visions of what I have in mind for the future. One day at a time, I want to use my time wisely. My main goal is to get rid of as much "stuff" as possible. When the four walls start closing in on me, I would like to take some road trips in the state of New Jersey. I would also like to take photos, hopefully illustrate and blog about each trip. I bought an illustrated road map from eighty years ago and would like to see how many of these places still exsist. I would like to concentrate on what I CAN do safely and not what I am can't do, because of the restrictions of Covid. I want to savor each day and rest my head and think I filled myself of to the brim of what is available around me. Sometimes I think I would have loved to live during Victorian times. But, that would mean I couldn't jump in the car, listen to the radio, wait in line at Starbucks (honestly I love a good half an hour wait) and find a place to walk or just look at the beauty of a sunset on a lake. But, if I feel compelled to just stay home and watch movies all day, that is quite the treat, too. I also want to concentrate on Walt Whitman, Thomas Edison, Clara Barton and Robert Louis Stevenson and their history in New Jersey. And, how during and after Victorian times their quotes and stories are still revelant today. Quote of the day: “Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” Robert Louis Stevenson Song of the Day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edwsf-8F3sI Feeling Good Michael Buble

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project