Strong Roots

Well, yesterday I decided on where to visit on my map first. Luckily, I really don't feel like leaving the house. So, I am going to divide what I discovered in a few posts. I guess it really is good to lay the foundation, by discovering what my roots are. I think my roots are not just my family's history, but the environment in which I was brought up in. In 2019 I found I was fascinated with acorns, when I would take my walks in Spring Lake. If I saw a perfect one, I would pick it up. I would think about acorn quotes, look to see what tree they would drop from, feel the rich woodsy texture, and try my hardest not to put it in my pocket. But, I would put it in my pocket, continue my walk, and wonder why I couldn't just throw it back on the ground. I think it is out of appreciation. And, if there is anything in my life that I am the most appreciative of, is where I was born and raised. Quote of the day: The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities. James Allen Song of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfE6Ub-V7IU I Have Roots by the River

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project