Hearts of Macaron

I have been busy every morning painting. This week I have been able to paint with more clarity. Last week I had too many projects swimming in my brain. Over the weekend I decided I needed to focus. I decided my daily practice would be up to me to pick the subject matter, and I would paint from real objects. And, they would be things that I love. So, I bought some macarons. Macaron Monday it was for me, and I really enjoyed my painting while listening to music. My email for my class came through and it was the perfect theme to include macarons. I came up with my vision for the week really early and started sketching ideas. But, yesterday I lost focus. I decided to paint real objects and some lemons and limes were close by. Then I decided, after looking at everyone else's work (that mostly is all digital) to buy an ipad and apple pencil. I was excited get it home and get creating. I got pretty far by nightfall playing with the brushes and color. But, I wanted to finish my project today and that will never happen because I lost focus. Today I will get back to my focus from Monday. I also will be focusing on hearts and rock and roll. My most favorite subject matter. And, try to work them into my art work for the next couple of weeks as we approach Valentine's Day. Quote of the Day: Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. Oscar Wilde Song of the Day: Hearts of Stone words by Bruce Springsteen sung by Bobby Bandiera, Richie Sambora, Jon Bon Jovi and Southside Johnny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project