Home Front Pop Up

Going into the start of the third week of January and feeling hopeful. I really do enjoy being home, but the song "I got to get out of this place" also comes to mind. I really try not to go anywhere, and save money. But after a few days, I was out the door. Sunday I went to Princeton and wanted to go to Frenchtown for a little taste of Paris inspiration. On the way there, driving through Hopewell, I saw the VW flower cart called "Sprouts" and it stopped me in my tracks. I have my own rules right now, as I am trying real hard to save as much money as possible. I will spend money on food, fresh flowers to paint, and anything handmade. I was treated to a pop up shop by a organization called Home Front. WOWZA! I was blown away by the creativity, inspiration and goodness. I had no idea places like this exsisted, and during these hard times, a welcome surprise. Check them out! The artwork I bought was about 8"x8" and painted on canvas and a fabric trim sewed around the edges. I LOVE it!!! It screams Spring time to me. It really felt good to know someone who was part of this program made it, and I think it is full of hope. I hope to get there again. They are there weekends until Valentine's day. Quote of the day: “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.” – George Moore Song of the day: We Got to Get Out of This Place The Animals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project