Roundabout

I wasn't going to write today, but I saw this you tube video. I knew I really wanted to share. I didn't have one of my best days, yesterday. I felt like I was going around in circles. I hate not getting enough sleep. It was really nice to wake up this morning after seven hours straight sleep! So, today is a new day. Hope to complete whatever I left unfinished. And, I think for better days, I will be using the crock pot, more. And, making sure we eat at 6pm. Of course, drink lots of water (one of my biggest struggles). And, try to work on projects that can be put to rest each day. Looking forward to seeing actors from Bridgerton on Drew, today. Not having anything on TV to look forward to, can drag me down. Too much bad news, actually really crazy news. And, the commercials dragging it all out and making us fearful is getting old. We are all in our houses watching this circus unfold. So, for sure, 10am for me, I am done with TV and social media. Quote of the day: The earliest phase of social formations found in historical as well as in contemporary social structures is this: a relatively small circle firmly closed against neighboring, strange, or in some way antagonistic circles. Georg Simmel Song of the Day: Roundabout by Yes performed by the Peanuts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project