Music is Magical

When I start a goal, most of all I want it to be realistic. Second, I want it to speak to me. I want it to be enjoyable and magical. As hard as I may try, I can't control that. I can not make it happen. But, there are times, especially when I am driving. Music takes a hold of me and gives me a big giant hug. It speaks to me and says you are on the right track and everything is going to be Ok. The time in my life I can give an example, was when I took a vacation, while Glen worked at the store in 2014. It didn't feel right, but I really needed the time and rest. I visited as many lighthouses as I could and heard the song by Ziggy Marley called Lighthouse every day that week. I haven't heard it since. The other day, while I was painting with every song that randomly played on my Google home device, spoke volumes to me. They were love songs with powerful words. I started video taping it. Each day the videos will be in my instagram stories. I have never gone into Valentine's day feeling more loved. Is it the love of God that makes this happen for me? The love of my parents looking down on me? I don't know what it is. But, I appreciate the feeling it gives me. Quote of the day: “Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.” – Maria von Trapp Song of the Day: Lover of the Light Mumford and Sons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project