When Life Gives You Lemons.....

>
Make Lemonade! My Ebay store is my lemon-ade stand! When setting goals it is REALLY important to make it fun! Especially, if you are working full-time! Coincidentally, I have re-connected with neighbors from more then forty years ago, who were my best customers. And, they commented on facebook how I drew when I was kid. It's SO important to try to capture those glory days. I have been watching Anne with an E on Netflix. It is reminding me of how I was as a little girl. Reminding me of days spent in a fort my brother built, spending time at the edge of a pond, running through fields and woods, and most of all using my imagination. The poor girl (Anne) would get into trouble every time she used her imagination. When is Anne ever going to learn to stop talking? That is where I was different. I was quiet and kept my imagination to myself, for fear of getting into trouble. It is really sad, because as we age and go to school we are taught to be quiet, behave and God forbid DON'T be rediculous. It becomes a job to break down all those behaviors and find joy in the simple things, again. One of the framed pictures reads: "to go through life with airy dreams and hopes of a child is a gift". I bought that for myself when my children were about ten and I was creating a space in the house for myself and my art supplies. I understand you can't go back and the importance of growing. But, lately I have been paying attention to my roots and my foundation. Because, those have to be strongest in order to grow along in life and be happy. Quote for the day: Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. Pablo Picasso Song of the day: Learning to Fly by Tom Petty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project