Time Creeping Up On Me

It was two weeks ago when my table was filled up like this. It seemed so early for Halloween and Christmas, and now I am working on photographing and listing on ebay and I feel rushed. So, I decided to get my thoughts together on my blog. So, it's a little chilly out. I already got some chores done outside, and it was nice not totally sweating. The breeze feels good. So, what if I was hoping for a beach day. I can still take a walk on the beach, when I get some things done. These boxes I am working on listing on ebay are really cool. I have three filled to the brim with supplies to make mini-scrapbooks. Three are for decorating for Halloween. Each have two homemade greeting cards. The box is collaged by me and would be great to keep Halloween pictures and memories. I think they would be perfect for candy and to use to give out candy. My next project is to sort through all of my holiday decorations, to give some away. And, then organize what I am keeping. It would be nice to get all of this done by October. Now, my biggest goal is not to mourn summer, but to welcome autumn with happy and grateful arms. I do like sweater weather and love the change of colors. I just have to remember I could still bundle up and sit on the beach, if it is not too windy. I hope you make the most of the cooler temperatures and welcome the Fall, too. Quote of the day: "Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all." - Stanley Horowitz Song of the day: Harvest Moon by Neil Young

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project