Thinking of You

Did you know there is a "Thinking of you" week" It was started in England only a few years ago. Our post office has been onboard and the whole month of September uses cancellations marked with "Thinking of You"
Have you seen them? So, I hope you can get some mail out this week. I am so happy to have gotten these rose postcards as the SLHS attic sale. I will make stickers out of them and attach them to Paper Source's blank cards. The vintage stamps came from Paper Source, too. Kaylyn has one right next to her Trader Joe's. So, last visit, I was able to do a little shopping for card making.
Quote of the Day: To write is human, to receive a letter: Devine! ~Susan Lendroth Song of the Day: Bruce Springsteen's Letter to You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project