Making Things Happen

This is the first Monday I have felt this hopeful in a long time. I think it is because I was able to get out a couple of days in a row and talk to girlfriends and kindred spirits. Either by phone or in person to talk some things out really helps. I even got through the question...."What are you doing?". Later found out there is a word for it called Plorking (playing and working). I definitely had a break through in my art, on ebay and organizing the basement. I know in a couple of months or even by Easter I will be so much better off then I am today. And, that feels victorious or even triumphant to me. This world is going to be a different place, by the time we are all ready to be a part of it again. And, it's good to see and hear everyone's spirit and views. It was really good to have some real loud belly laughs. I showed a picture above of some sea glass I covered with a blue and white design. It was because I always want to find some blue and white pottery shards washed up from the sea. So, I did find one piece a couple of weeks ago. But, by making these it was satisfying. So, if I have a feeling I can't do something, I figure out a way to make it happen. What a great feeling. In my Art and my sleep for that matter. It is a little harder. It is sort of out of my control. But, with not just doing the right thing for a while and giving up. I am proud of myself for sticking with a project for 30 days and knowing the next 70 will be just as enjoyable. My sleep has gotten a little better, and all I can do is hope it improves. I never thought of myself as controlling. I thought I went with the flow. But, surprising as it may be, I can't control what I create, sometimes I am just not happy with it. And, I can do all the right things to get a good night sleep, and end up just sleeping 2 hours. Quote of the day: WOW! I looked up quotes and found about 10 good articles instead here is one: https://www.lifehack.org/396379/how-celebrate-small-wins-achieve-big-goals Song of the Day: Todd Rundgren: Just One Victory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project