Half Way There!

Day 50 of the 100 day project is today!!! Celebrating the accomplishment and feeling good about keeping the motivation to finish. I have found SO much inspiration on the way. But, most of all I find a daily practice on devoting time to creating each day a savior. I admit a couple of weeks ago, I questioned myself. But, I took my time to organize what I have made so far and thought it would make a great booth in an Arts and Crafts Fair. Last week I was able to sign up for a Spring Fling Arts and Crafts show at the Mathis House in Toms River on May 22nd. This really helps give the project purpose. But, it is far enough away that there is no pressure. I hope to share a video in my stories on Instagram this week of a corner I have created. It is full of the inspiration, supplies and finished projects. I still have a lot of supplies I bought that I never used. Thank you for following along. It has really given me joy, and it helps to share and get your reaction! Quote of the day: Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. Nathaniel Hawthorne Song of the day: Bon Jovi Living on a Prayer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project