Stregnth of the Ocean

It was so nice last week with the mild temperatures and walks on the beach. And, a walk on the beach is even better with a friend. But, this week I started out making lots of crafts using the shells. I have so much, I decided I didn't need to go looking for shells this week. Today is Thursday and I can't wait to get back to the beach for a walk. It does give me stregnth and good thoughts. Fills my soul with faith and clears my head, literally. It is so good for the sinuses! I wrote this a few months ago. I am not even sure if I shared it before. "The Ocean’s Power For every wave that comes ashore You show your power more and more Only you can take a piece of glass with it’s sharp edges that cause us danger Shining gleaming color and transparency and tumble them into something well rounded, frosted and hard to see with all the years and time gone by when they do arrive on the shore they are more beautiful then before When a piece of sea glass is found a gentle squeal of delight is the sound and maybe a little quiet dance of delight hoping no one sees me or is in sight Sea Glass sometimes you play hard to get But, it was love at first sight when we met I will never stop searching or looking for you, because just when I have my doubts, you make me believe with hope and faith with every wave that comes ashore you can bring beauty into my life once more." A couple of weeks ago I found a book about Sea Glass my mom had given me. It had a nice note inside. We really didn't share too much time at the ocean together. But, she wrote how she admired my love for collecting sea glass. It is harder to find. But, that means each piece found means more and more. Quote of the Day: "We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came." John F. Kennedy Song of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsbaicQUdeM Under the Boardwalk Ocean Avenue Stompers. Loved seeing them play this yesterday at Bell Works. Hoping for some live music by the beach this summer!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project