I Can See Clearly Now

My computer is so full of files, I  have to download photos from my phone going back to October.  In the beginning of the year I had to start with a new email.  I love it, because I can delete all of the emails after a week with out going through hundreds, to see what to keep or not.  I will only subscribe to what I want to see every day now.
Yesterday, I was able to go through paper work of my mom's.  That was an accomplishment, because I kept putting everything aside and not opening any of her mail.  So, I was able to get her papers out of the dining room and into a closet I had cleaned out the week before.  I also, cleaned the dining room light and put in new lightbulbs (I was down to one that worked).  I am all set up to do some letter writing and thank you notes for today.  And, before I downloaded this picture I deleted hundreds of pictures from my phone and computer.  This will allow me to start taking pictures to start selling on Ebay.
So, I am off to a good start to getting this house in shape.  One of the most impressive parts of the pandemic is the adjustments, businesses, musicians and museums are making.  My Facebook feed and Instagram feeds are full of goodness.  Today I am sharing the Barnes Foundation's solution of having their doors closed to the public.  They are delivering take-out!!!  It is called Barne's Take Out and every weekday they deliver a post in Facebook or your email, if you subscribe.  It is a different curator each day and their "take" of one of their favorite paintings.  They have picked some of my favorites, and a one I never noticed in my two visits to the museum.   They are also offering their classes streamed online in April.

Favorite Quote of the day:  “Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don't give up hope. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm, and genuine people.” – Tena Desae

Favorite Song of the Day: CLEARLY:  I Can See Clearly Now sung by Grace VanderWaal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project