The Gift of Time at Home

If you are like me, be careful what you wish for!  I  love my job, but always wish for more time at home!  This morning I woke up to the  thought of not being employed until May 15th.  I will have a Last Chance sale at the store (by myself) with live videos on Facebook and Instagram.  We were going to announce our status as an outlet on April 1st, and we set up the store the second week of March.  I will spend the next two days posting, sharing and answering questions on our sites.  But, after Thursday we will be closed until May 15th.  So, Thursday March 26 watch our Facebook page and Instagram for the best buys Spring Lake April Cornell has ever seen.  From 11am-4pm I will take calls at 732-359-6983 to ship or arrange curb side pick up.
Having a date, allows me to focus on home.  This blog will allow me to share my thoughts each day.
Looking forward to sharing life as we know it, during these most remarkable times in our lives.  We all have a story.  We are all effected by this Pandemic.  We will all get through this together, but alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project