Letting Music Be My Guide

Music in times of trouble can instantly change my mood. Or, when I am feeling fine it can remind me how good life is. It is assessable at any given time. Sirius radio is the most random. It can play the most random songs, but be the exact song I needed to hear at the very best time. Having a google home or Alexa can give me an access to a library of songs at any time. Sometimes I don't feel it as much. But, lately it has reminded me how much it can get me through anything. My tastes are starting to change, with a more deeper appreciation of Americana music. I visited Danny Clinch's Transparent Gallery and he is the official photographer of Bruce Springsteen and Pearl Jam. His collection is vast and I will share some pictures on Instagram today with some of most favorite songs which have carried me through. Quote of the day: If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. Albert Einstein Song of the Day: Wanda Jackson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnULGVbhPcY Thunder on the Mountain One of the best shows I saw in my life. $15 at the Wonder Bar!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project