Happy August

Yes, another summer weekend spending an afternoon at a lavender field. I am blessed with a really good support system right now. And, I need this in my life more then I ever have. We visited three really wonderful places yesterday. First we went to Pearl S. Buck house. The grounds are beautiful with wonderful gardens and sculptures. We met a friend who works there and visited the wonderful shop. It is full of different women artists' work. I am including some pictures in my instagram stories today. Then it was on to Peace Valley Lavender. The lavender fields I have visited lately bring me calm and awe. The fields aren't in full bloom right now. But, they still are a sight to see and SMELL. There are butterlies fluttering about. Bringing a feeling of lightness to my mood. The lavender field looks over Peter's Lake and we took a ride to park and overlook the lake. Drinking cucumber and lavender water and watching paddle boats and picnics. It was a beautiful day with perfect temperatures and low humidity. Taking the time to breathe is a neccessity. I hope you are finding something tranquil to do this summer. Quote of the Day: You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings. Pearl S. Buck Song of the Day: Until the Good is Gone Steve Van Zandt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project