Dreaming

Sometimes having a visit to a sunflower garden on a rainy day is just what you need. I needed to look at the bright side of things, even as the rain came pouring down and I slipped and fell in the mud. Yes, I felt like running (well really walking very carefully on grass covered mud) back to my car and leaving. But, then I knew summer was running out and I wouldn't have this opportunity again for a long time. Life, right now, is not what I had pictured or dreamed of. I am facing a lot of uncertainty and the days have been challenging. My reality is going to be very different. So, I am not at a fork in the road, but at a traffic circle. I used to say my life feels like it came full circle and I am just filling up the well with travel and watching my children and family grow. But, now the circle has been broken and I have to find my own way for the rest of my journey. Thoughts in my head about my future are going around and around. But, each morning I wake up and feel some clarity. I check something off on my list, only to find out have to make another go round to make something happen. A lot is out of my control, but at the end I will be the one in the driver's seat and have a lot more control over what life throws at me next. That's a good feeling, but it is going to take a lot of changing and adjusting to get into gear. I have some great roads ahead, already. Can't wait to share as I do some traveling and start a whole new path of purpose. Can you guess where I am off to next? Quote of the day: First, think. Second, dream. Third, believe. And finally, dare. Walt Disney Song of the day: A dream is a wish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project