Full Speed Ahead

This part of the journey is rocky, for sure. But, I am making the best of it. Working really hard to get out of my house, is daunting. I made several trips to special places to donate my artwork, Kaylyn's college artwork, supplies and clothing. I went out to Ewing to Homefront and brought them a ton of supplies to make scrapbooks, and artwork. My Art boxes I made in October went to Parcel in Montclair. My blue and white project including the framed decopauged shells and collages went to the Coastal Art Co-op in Point Pleasant. Now, this week is a garage sale with a good friend I majored in Art with at Georgian Court University. The Sale will be at her house on 615 Meadow Run in Brick, New Jersey. Her house just went up for sale. The Moving Sale is 9am-2pm Saturday, August 7th. So, this week I'll be gathering and packing my car with LOTS of art supplies, small household items, and framed artwork. I am also celebrating success with Weight Watchers and I am now pre-covid weight. And, I had a successful week on Ebay. I figured out how to focus on lots with just a week auction time. I have been out of my house every weekend. It was hard to gather what to sell, and not have it out, since the house will be for sale. My mind is racing again, especially with the uncertainty of what lies ahead for me. But, I am happy to say every day I accomplish something, and I am moving forward. Bringing positivity in a very difficult situation helps me get through this rocky time in my life. Quote of the Day: “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” — Maya Angelou Song of the Day: Bruce Springsteen Rocky Ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project