Never Too Tired to Dream

Summer!  Making the most out of every day.  Taking advantage of the beautiful weather, local scenery, flowers and harvested vegetables.  But, yesterday I was exhausted.  I felt drained and just had to relax.  Most of the time that means getting lost in scrolling and following links on my laptop.  I found this website a couple of nights ago.  I thought there had to be an easier way to try this.  So, my trip to Trader Joe's these ingredients landed in my basket.  And, yesterday at lunch I made these fun breads.  They tasted really good, too.

I am so tired of all the rants, politics, and negative news when I scroll through the computer, too.  Today I want to try my hand at painting.  So, I went to youtube and searched for Van Gogh Sunflowers and got lost there for awhile.  It helps me, to concentrate on the good.  I am sharing one of my favorite videos I watched and a favorite quote from another.  

Song of the day:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msiR2nynSd4

Quote of the day:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As5BPMAuXg8  "The painting comes to me as

if in a dream"  Vincent Van Gogh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project