Heaven on Earth

Too much time to think and not being motivated enough to write. As I enter 2022 this has been my problem. I think I will write it out, so I get back on track. I still am in shock of how last year ended. I took this picture of what I collect (Victorian die cut scraps) on 1/2/21. This is one of my biggest original scraps. And, I think it is beautiful. Last year I took the first part of my year for myself to grieve and really feel all the feels of losing my mom. This year it is hard to believe it has been two years. The last six months feels like a lifetime with all the changes I have had to face. And, it is hard to write, with all the future I have to face. But, in December I felt the spirit of Christmas in a very devine way. And, like the rest of my life, it was with a consequence. I ended up with covid. This is how my life has always been. It is one step up and two steps back. So, I am taking baby steps to get back into the groove. But, at one point I was ready to take some giant steps as far as my writing. Charles Dickens was heavy on my mind. And, Christmas spirit had entered my thoughts. I actually was going to write about angels and spirits. But, I would have to be brave and courageous to do that. And, going into 2022 I feel the need to be cautious. The next few months are going to be intense. I have so much to do. All I want is to be is settled. But, also I want a vacation. A vacation is easy to plan. I really want to go to Dollywood. I want a true escape. I don't really like country music, but I have an appreciation for it. It is Dolly Parton's birthday today. I LOVE her spirit. I love her relationship with butterflies. Her quotes are the best. And, to create a place on earth to share with others is brave and courageous. I think it would be fun, full of good food and music. Quote of the day: “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” ― Dolly Parton Song of the day: Light of a Clear Blue Morning Dolly Parton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

Greetings from Geralyn