Opening New Doors

Today is my mother's birthday. It is also the birthday of one my best friends. We met at Georgian Court College. We loved going to Art Exhibitions together. Our favorites were Van Gogh and Gaugain, but also enjoyed Georgia O'Keefe and Degas. We visited sunflower farms the last couple of years and named ourselves "Sunflower Soul Sisters". She ended up living a few miles from me, and she helped me out immensely lately, when my life was completely turned upside down. At the same time I moved out of my house, she and her husband sold their house and moved to Florida. I miss her SO much, but know we have our Art adventures to look forward again. We both use Art to work through "things". But, moving and adjusting take a lot of energy, but again looking forward to what the future holds for us. I am finally adjusting to work. It was a rough month, with limited help and the store manager who hired me left for a new job two weeks after I started. A new store manager is starting today, and already I feel a giant relief. I am not going to write as much here, and will be just sharing pictures on facebook and instagram. I will be including a quote and hope to do some stories including a song each day. Writing really helps, but the internet where I live is really not too good. So, I will be posting more from my phone. What is good about where I live is.....everything. I absolutely love it!!! I get hgtv and the food channel which I haven't had in at least fifteen years! So, I fell asleep with the tv on, and turned it off when I woke up a couple of hours later. And , then I slept for six hours straight!!!! Another relief, my sleep has been horrible and I hope I can continue this trend! Quote of the day: "Give me open hands and open doors" Matthew West Song of the day: "Truth be Told" Matthew West

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project