Creative Escape

October is getting closer and it has a big meaning this year. I am moving into a place where it is all about me. I will be turning 62. And, I am working at a job with a product I love. I always loved this picture. It is taken in a store in Phoenix Arizona. A store that was furnished in a way I would always like to decorate in. Very feminine and included a whole section in memory keeping or scrapbooking. I am wearing a shirt for Creative Escape, which was one my favorite vacations I took with a friend. The classes were for memory keeping, but also the teachers were so relatable. It is where I learned about 21 day challenges to break a habit. Or a class using a big deck of cards with quotes like: 'What would you do if you knew you would not fail." A class making Paris scrapbook pages, but had not ever been there. But, rubber stamping the pages I imagined being there with my daughter. And, a year later my daughter and I celebrated New Year's Eve in Paris, France! My children were in high school at the time, and I think that time away was really good for me. So, this year I am presented with an opportunity to live a life I have always dreamed of. I also love that I am wearing a Vera Bradley bag in my FAVORITE print! Vera Bradly in October celebrates every year with a new print and campaign to help raise awareness for breast cancer. The name of the campaign is Hope Blooms. It feels good to be working again, and having a purpose. I have always loved calling October, ROCKtober. And, this year I will be celebrating not only my birthday, but celebrating the opportunities that life brings us to. Sometimes, unexpected things can present themselves. But, always making the best out of what life gives us is the best way to live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new dawn.....a new day

Two Hearts Are Better Then One

My World in Blue and White Project